UPSC Advt No 23/2016 – Apply Online for 63 Asst Professor, Legislative Counsel & Other Posts:Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of 63 Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor, Assistant Legislative Counsel, Assistant Executive Engineer, Junior Ship Surveyor-cum-Assistant Director, Radio Inspector, Professor vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 12-01-2017 by 23:59 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 63
Name of the Post:
1. Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor (Endocrinology): 13 Posts
2. Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor (Microbiology): 15 Posts
3. Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor (Urology): 11 Posts
4. Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor (Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases): 01 Post
5. Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/ Technical: 06 Posts
6. Assistant Legislative Counsel (Grade-IV of Indian Legal Service): 06 Posts
7. Assistant Legislative Counsel (Bengali): 01 Post
8. Assistant Legislative Counsel (Marathi): 01 Post
9. Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
10. Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics): 03 Posts
11. Junior Ship Surveyor-cum-Assistant Director General (Technical): 01 Post
12. Radio Inspector: 01 Post
13. Professor (Technical): 03 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 40 years for Post No. 01, 02, 03, 06, 07 & 11, 43 years for Post No. 04 & 08, 35 years for Post No 05, 09 & 10 and 50 years for Post No. 12 & 13. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Education Qualification: Candidates should have A recognized MBBS Degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 ( 102 of 1956 for Post No. 01 to 04, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B. E or B. Tech) or B. Sc (Engg) awarded in the fields of Electronics or Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Telecommunications or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Technology or Relevant Disciplines or Associate Membership of Institute of Engineers (AMIE) in Electronics and Communications Engineering or Graduate Ship awarded by Associate Membership of Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (AMIETE) for Post No. 05, Master’s Degree in Law for Post No. 07 & Other qualification details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on recruitment test followed by interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 25/- by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsc.gov.in on or before 12-01-2017 by 23:59 hrs & send hard copy of the online application with self attested copies of educational qualification certificates, date of birth certificates,, provisional certificates, mark sheets, experience certificate on or before 13-01-2017.
For more click the link below